1/4 Photos of Dill-Mustard Grilled Salmon
Audrey M's Note:
We love salmon in our house and with my new George Foreman grill we have been enjoying grilled foods during the winter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together dill, mustard and honey.
- 2Next, stir in mayonnaise and 2 Tablespoons of mustard until blended well.
- 3This will be the sauce used after salmon is grilled.
- 4Refrigerate until needed.
- 5I use my George Foreman but if using a regular grill I suggest spraying the skin side of the salmon with vegetable spray so it doesn't stick to grill.
- 6Brush top of salmon with reserved mustard.
- 7Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon begins to flake.
- 8When done, serve with dill sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill-Mustard Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 260.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: