Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We love salmon in our house and with my new George Foreman grill we have been enjoying grilled foods during the winter.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh salmon fillets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Mix together dill, mustard and honey.
- Next, stir in mayonnaise and 2 Tablespoons of mustard until blended well.
- This will be the sauce used after salmon is grilled.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- I use my George Foreman but if using a regular grill I suggest spraying the skin side of the salmon with vegetable spray so it doesn't stick to grill.
- Brush top of salmon with reserved mustard.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon begins to flake.
- When done, serve with dill sauce.
YUM ! wonderful grilled salmon! loved the dill sauce, perfect with the salmon, lovely flavour and I will definately be making this again, thanks for posting.