Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh, fresh salad with lots of green! My tooth-challenged one-year-old loved this on crackers....
- 4 1⁄2 ounces tinned mackerel, drained
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crinkle cut bread and butter pickles, chopped
- 1 celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice (or more, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger, minced (optional)
- Break the tinned Mackerel (or fish of your choice) apart with a fork.
- Cut the pickles against the crinkle for festive zig-zags.
- Combine all the ingredients and serve with crackers.