- 1 cup long grain rice, Uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried lemon peel, Grated
- 1 teaspoon dill weed or 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 2 cups water, cold
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rice, lemon peel, dill weed, salt and chicken bouillon in a large bowl and blend well.
- Put into to a medium saucepan and add water and butter.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; cover and reduce heat.
- Cook for 15 to 25 minutes until liquid is absorbed.