- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 inches of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, dill and sesame seeds if desired. Transfer beans to a serving bowl. Add vinegar mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately.