1/4 Photos of Dill Dip in a Jar
Marsha D.'s Note:
I made this for gifts this past Christmas. I used half pint jars and a sticker on top to tell what to add. And either a red or green ribbon around the mouth of lid for decoration. Made a cute gift and it is easy to make.
My Private Note
pint si ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Put in a pint size jar or containers you want to use.
- 3Attach to the jars these directions:.
- 4Mix 2TBs.
- 5of the mix with 1 cup of sour cream.
- 61 cup of mayonnaise Mix Well and chill 2hrs before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Dip in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: