Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A friend that I used to work with gave me this recipe..It is so good I could just eat it with a spoon..I always make it with reduced fat/calorie ingredients
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons dehydrated onion
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well to combine and allow to chill for several hours or overnight, to allow flavors to blend.
- Good on fruit, vegetables, bread or crackers.
- Cooking time is chill time to allow flavors to blend.