Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tasty veggie dip is much less expensive than buying a tub of prepared dip from the Grocery Store. Also, the cottage cheese is a big help with your daily milk and calcium requirements.
- 1⁄2 cup light cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- fresh parsley
- Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Hint: I like to add about 2 T. fresh parsley leaves into the blender after everything else is pureed, giving it enough bursts to chop everything up nicely.
- Use flat leaf parsley (which is best for flavor) and not the curly leaf parsley (which has very little flavor and is best used as a garnish).
This dip is easy to whip up and tastes great! I used my immersion blender and was done in a flash. We eat a lot more veggies around our house when there's some of this dip in the fridge! Thanks for sharing Cookin'Diva!
This dip is excellent. I used fat free cottage cheese for this recipe.