Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from my sister-in-law. This is a staple at family gatherings. Very good with pumpernickle bread! She came up with this on her own.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
- Serve with raw vegetables or bread.
Loved this! I did a small Easter party for my kids and their friends and this dip was enjoyed by kids and moms. We dipped pretzels, Wheat Thins, carrots, red peppers and popcorn chicken too! Much better than store bought dill dip. Thanks
ilove dill dip and this is a good one thank you for posting