- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill leaves, chopped (or 2 tablespoons dill weed)
- 1⁄4 cup minced onions or 1⁄4 cup shallot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in the lemon juice, dill, onion and white pepper.
- Refrigerate and chill several hours before serving. Keeps well for up to a week.
- Variation: Substitute 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish for the white pepper. Zippy!