Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a dip I have made often as it is well-liked. It is yummy with veggies.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- Use the Hellman's mayonnaise as other ones change the flavor.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Put in the refrigerator and chill.
- Serve with assorted veggies on a tray.
Easy dip to make and taste great with potato chips. I made this dip and put in ref. to chill for a hour or so. The flavor was wonderful. Thanks for sharing the recipe!