Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy dip to prepare
- 1 loaf round Hawaiian bread
- 1 1⁄3 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons beau monde spice
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package smoked ham
- Cut off the top of the bread loaf.
- Cut out the inside in cubes to be used for dipping.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in the order in which they are listed.
- Place dip in the bread shell and sit it on a platter surrounded by the bread cubes.