Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been making this one for years, and it's always a favorite. I frequently double as it is so popular.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables.
I love dill and loved this dip. It's fresh and flavorful and so simple to make. Thanks for posting the recipe.
So Good! Dill dip is a family tradition in our family. My recipe calls for Beau Monde and I was out of it. I think this recipe is better and does not require Beau Monde. I loved using onion flakes because of the crunch (if you eat it within 1/2 hour). Thanks!
Practically identical to my dip except in place of 1/2 cup mayonnaise; I use a mixture of mayo and cottage cheese. Mixing it in a blender or with an immersion blender before adding the rest of the ingredients to make it smooth. I do not use seasoning salt but do use a dash of either kosher salt or sea salt.