Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
favorite at parties! goes with chips or veggies. cheap and easy!!!
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dill
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix ingredients together.
- put in air tight container and chill for atleast 3 hours.
This is a simple recipe with great appeal. People always love ranch dip with veggies, but sometimes I want something just a bit different. This fit the bill. I used fresh dill and parsley from my garden. Paired with fresh veggies, this was a hit. Thanks for posting.