Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Dill-Cucumber Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups coarsely chopped fresh dill (packed)
- 1 cup English cucumber (unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend dill, cucumber, shallot and cayenne in processor until cucumber is finely chopped; transfer to medium bowl.
- Whisk in mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.