Top Review by mums the word
For lunch today, I made a lettuce salad with cucumbers, green onions, shredded carrrot and tuna so I decided that this dill dressing would be a great topper. I reduced the recipe by half but other than that, made it as indicated. It was very nice and I will make it again, thank you! Made for Lorac's Cookathon 2014.
- 1 cup basic mayonnaise recipe
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped, fresh
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- I concocted this recipe while trying to duplicate a potato salad served at a local restaurant. (See recipe for New Potato Salad).
- Beat together all ingredients and season well with salt and pepper.
- More mustard and some lemon juice can be added to suit individual taste.
- Milk or cream can be added for a thinner dressing.
- Chill an hour or more before serving.