Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped,fresh
- salt & pepper
- Beat together all ingredients and season well with salt and pepper.
- More mustard and some lemon juice can be added to suit individual taste.
- Milk or cream can be added for a thinner dressing.
- Chill an hour or more before serving.
Good dressing. I did find it a bit too thick for my liking though. I thinned it out with quite a bit of lemon juice and vinegar. This just added to the taste and consistency in my opinion.