Recipe by peleegal
These snacks are a Christmas tradition for my in-laws. They are high in fat but are a nice break from the traditional nuts & bolts.
- 250 g box goldfish crackers
- 250 g box Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 250 g boxmini cheeze nibs crackers
- 250 g box cheese sticks
- 88.74 ml dried dill
- 236.59 ml melted hard margarine
- 78.07 ml cooking oil
- 2 package dry ranch dressing mix (powder seasoning)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Place rack in middle of oven.
- Place all 4 types of crackers in a roasting pan.
- Mix melted margarine, oil, ranch dressing and dill in a bowl.
- Pour margarine mixture over crackers and stir until all crackers are well coated.
- Put roasting pan in oven (not covered).
- Cook for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Taste best when cool.