These snacks are a Christmas tradition for my in-laws. They are high in fat but are a nice break from the traditional nuts & bolts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275.
- 2Place rack in middle of oven.
- 3Place all 4 types of crackers in a roasting pan.
- 4Mix melted margarine, oil, ranch dressing and dill in a bowl.
- 5Pour margarine mixture over crackers and stir until all crackers are well coated.
- 6Put roasting pan in oven (not covered).
- 7Cook for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and cool.
- 9Taste best when cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Cracker Snacks (nuts & bolts)
Serving Size: 1 (1068 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix