Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These snacks are a Christmas tradition for my in-laws. They are high in fat but are a nice break from the traditional nuts & bolts.
- 1 (250 g) box goldfish crackers
- 1 (250 g) box Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 1 (250 g) boxmini cheeze nibs crackers
- 1 (250 g) box cheese sticks
- 6 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 cup melted hard margarine
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
- 2 packages dry ranch dressing mix (powder seasoning)
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Place rack in middle of oven.
- Place all 4 types of crackers in a roasting pan.
- Mix melted margarine, oil, ranch dressing and dill in a bowl.
- Pour margarine mixture over crackers and stir until all crackers are well coated.
- Put roasting pan in oven (not covered).
- Cook for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Taste best when cool.