Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this recipe in Southern Living, haven't tried it yet. The original called for A LOT more (full fat) sour cream and mayonnaise, I've posted it with changes I would make. I hope it's good! I love dill!!
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Coleslaw
- 10 ounces bad shredded cabbage
- Mix together first 8 ingredients, stir in coleslaw and cabbage, chill 8 hours.