1/1 Photo of Dill Chicken With Cream Sauce
This is pretty quick to make and has a great flavor. Dill is so tasty. I found this in a land of lakes cookbook years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 10 inch skillet until sizzling.
- 2Halve and pound thin the chicken breasts.
- 3Add the salt, dill, pepper and garlic to skillet with butter.
- 4Add chicken and cook medium heat turning occasionally until chicken browned and fork tender, approximately 10- 15 minutes.
- 5Mix sour cream, cream cheese, 1/4 tsp dill, 1/8 teaspoons salt, and lemon juice in small bowl to make sauce.
- 6Serve on top of chicken.
- 7Can also be served on rolls with lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Chicken With Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 466.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g