Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I threw this together with some left over chicken. It is an easy fix on a warm day!
Make and share this Dill Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, precooked and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 celery ribs, diced
- 3 tablespoons dill
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Place chicken, onion, and celery in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In a smaller bowl mix mayonnaise and dill.
- Stir mayonnaise mixture into chicken and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on bread or with crackers.
- * You can add more or less mayo to your liking.
- ** We like alot of dill flavor so we use fresh dill. You can also adjust this amount to your liking.
I had some leftover chicken and love dill so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I'll be making it again today, but this time I'm adding Craisins. It was surely delicious!!! Thank you!
So easy to make, and everyone in our home -- including our 21-month-old daughter -- absolutely loves this recipe. Nearly every time we have leftover chicken from dinner, I make this salad for lunch the next day. (I get cravings for it!) I like to swap half the mayo for Greek yogurt and use a bit less salt & pepper. Such a great flavor & texture.
I haven't made your recipe yet but mine is almost exactly the same and I make it almost every time i make chicken salad. This is my favorite hands down.