1/2 Photos of Dill Chicken Salad
Lacy S.'s Note:
I threw this together with some left over chicken. It is an easy fix on a warm day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken, onion, and celery in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- 2In a smaller bowl mix mayonnaise and dill.
- 3Stir mayonnaise mixture into chicken and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Serve on bread or with crackers.
- 5* You can add more or less mayo to your liking.
- 6** We like alot of dill flavor so we use fresh dill. You can also adjust this amount to your liking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.8
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 372.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 20.9 g