I threw this together with some left over chicken. It is an easy fix on a warm day!
Make and share this Dill Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken, onion, and celery in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In a smaller bowl mix mayonnaise and dill.
- Stir mayonnaise mixture into chicken and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on bread or with crackers.
- * You can add more or less mayo to your liking.
- ** We like alot of dill flavor so we use fresh dill. You can also adjust this amount to your liking.