Recipe by DarkStarBTJ@yahoo.com
This is waaay easy and SCRUMPTIOUS! Cooking time does not include the time to cook the rice and the yield is a guess.
Top Review by Lyssie71
I admit, I was a little nervous about these ingredients, but followed the recipe exactly - only using boneless thighs, rather than breasts. It was DELICIOUS....very, very rich....but DELICIOUS! I may try it over noodles next time. Thank you for submitting this tasty, decadent, and easy recipe that is a change of pace. Think "Chicken Stroganoff with a twist".
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large chicken bouillon cube (or 2 small)
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed (or more to taste)
- 2 (7/8 ounce) packages chicken gravy mix
- 1 lb sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, dissolve bullion in 2C water then add dill and gravy mix, wisk thoroughly and set aside.
- In large frying pan, brown cubed chicken breasts.
- Add gravy mix into frying pan.
- Add sour cream and bring the mix almost to a boil.
- Serve over rice. Cooking time does not include cooking rice.