Recipe by Sam #3
From Betty Crocker's New Eat and Lose Weight Cookbook.
Top Review by Chocolatl
This is different. The texture is somewhere between a cake and a soft biscuit. The flavors are very nice, and it's sooooo easy to make. Mine took exactly 35 minutes in my very temperamental oven, so those with slightly more obedient ovens may want to start checking it before that. Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg white
- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 1 qt round casserole dish.
- Beat milk, butter and egg white in med bowl until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients just until Bisquick is moistened, bater will be lumpy.
- Spread batter into dish.
- Bake 35 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 mins before removing from pan.