Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Elegant steamed baby carrots, tossed in a lovely dill butter mixture is fresh, light, and delicious. Impressive!
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon dill, preferably fresh, chopped, but dried will do
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Steam carrots in a rice-cooker or steam in a pot with a metal steamer tray below. If no steamer, boil about 10 minutes until just tender.
- Remove from heat. and drain.
- Mix margarine, dill, salt, pepper, lemon. Toss very gently with carrots. Serve immediately.
Very good. I cooked the carrots in butter before adding the remaining ingrediants.
I rinsed off the baby carrots, Quick and easy and a nice change from sweet/glazed carrots. I used dried dill but otherwise followed the recipe. Steam carrots in a rice-cooker or steam in a pot with a metal steamer are Impressive! Is a delicious side to do. I really enjoyed these carrots. But wow--it was really good! and a Nice surprise!! Dill !!