Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, dill weed, and the 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Mix baking soda and 1 tbsp vinegar into flour mixture.
- Stir in water and beat until smooth.
- Use to bread and fry seafood, chicken tenders, livers, gizzards, or veggies like mushrooms, potatoes, etc.
Used this on pickeral (walleye), there was not enough dill flavour we found. my whole family thought it was just okay.
I used this on eggplant. YUMMY!!! I just added a little paprika for color. Then I topped them with a little salsa ranch mayo. My hubby went wild over it!