1/2 Photos of Dill and Sour Cream Potato Salad
10 hrs 5 mins
A different twist on "traditional" potato salad, this one is simple to make and delicious to eat. Cooking time includes overnight refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put potatoes in a large pan, cover with water, and boil until tender.
- 2Drain, and cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving skins on.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Add hot potatoes, and mix until well coated.
- 5Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill and Sour Cream Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 172.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: