A different twist on "traditional" potato salad, this one is simple to make and delicious to eat. Cooking time includes overnight refrigeration.
- Put potatoes in a large pan, cover with water, and boil until tender.
- Drain, and cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving skins on.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add hot potatoes, and mix until well coated.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Great recipe, I also add some green onions and bacon. Now that makes it perfect. Oh and I always us fat free or at the very least low fat sour cream and mayo.
My local Safeway sells this for $6.99/lb. My daughter and I got a sample of it and really liked it, so we decided to make it ourselves. This is IT. I may cut up some cucumbers in it next time I make it, because that just sounds delicious to me! Thanks for the wonderful recipe!
Hands down THE best potato salad I've ever had! My fiance raved about it too and he's not usually a potato salad fan. I made it exactly as stated and it is perfect! It's also inexpensive and ridiculously easy to make. This one's a keeper!