Recipe by BakinBaby
Quick and easy, but delish. This comes from my Almost Homemade Cookbook.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
This was so easy to throw together. Loved the cheese in it, but didn't taste a lot of dill. I think I've had my dried dill for quite a while, so the flavor probably would have come through better with newer stuff. (I'll have to buy some next time I'm shopping!) Regardless, this bread was delicious. I could definitely see serving this along side of a nice bowl of soup. Thanks so much for posting! I really enjoyed it. Made for Photo Tag.
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir just until moistened, pour into a well greased 9"x5" loan pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minute until golden.
- Let cool in pan 5 min., remove and cool completely on a wire rack for 2 hours before slicing.
- Store tightly wrapped, stores well in fridge for up to 10 days.