Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 (1 lb) bag salmon fillet, Alaskan Sockeye, thawed
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Special K® Cinnamon Pecan, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and maple syrup, then spread on the tops of the fillets. Press the cereal on top of the mayonnaise.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the fish just opaque throughout, about 12 minutes.