Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a quick easy way to dress up cauliflower. Try the dressing over broccoli or a veggie salad.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets,steamed for about 8 minutes,still crisp but hot through
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- salt and pepper
- Mix dressing ingredients with a fork (not the paprika).
- Toss gently with the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika& serve.
Very good. The 6 year old LOVED it. I had to cut her off so she would eat some of her other food. I too, found there to be too much sauce for only one head of cauliflower. Next time I'll cut it or add more veggies. I like the idea of adding carrots, I think this dressing would be nice with them. Thanks for poting.
I loved this! I used fat free plain yogurt, fat free mayo, and skim milk. I did find that I had more sauce then I needed and would make 1/2 next time. That said, the taste on this was wonderful. It was super easy to make and will be made again. Thanks Begy!
Great cauliflower! After reading previous reviews, I decided to scale down the sauce to 1/4 cup of low-fat yogurt, 1/4 cup of low fat mayo, 3 tbsp Dijon mustard and 1 tbsp milk. It was the perfect amount of sauce. The whole family enjoyed this tasty side dish. Thanx for sharing this recipe. I'm anxious to make this again and try this with broccoli too.