Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this dessing, very smooth and with a little bite.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- Drop garlic into food processor, using the chopping blade.
- Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate till ready to use.
Another excellent dressing. I simple added a bit more garlic than called for. You have perked up many of my salads Dancer^ and I thank you for it.
I served this at a ladies luncheon and had several positive comments. Easy to make and more interestin than plain vinegar and oil which is my standard standby.
This was great! I loved the flavor of the different herbs in it. I use fresh dill and fresh parsley in the dressing. Thanks for posting.