A quick, very simple, yet tasty potato side dish. You'll find many uses for this low-fat vinaigrette dressing, such as drizzled over steamed asparagus, cauliflower or broccoli, salmon fillets, or pasta. This is BEST made with waxy, all-purpose potatoes, not baking potatoes.
My Private Note
cup (ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1VINAIGRETTE: Whisk all dressing ingredients together to form an emulsion.
- 2POTATO SALAD: Boil potatoes until tender- about 10-15 minutes.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Pour dressing over warm potatoes and gently stir to coat potatoes.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 6Note: If desired, add any other ingredients you like: diced celery or onion, diced hard-boiled eggs, etc.
- 7Note: If you prefer a less salty version, use 1/2 tsp garlic granules (or powder), and salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Vinaigrette Dressed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g