Recipe by Oolala
Easy one! Don't know where the recipe came from!
Top Review by lancelove460
I did this recipe over the Memorial day Holiday and it was a hit, I did make a couple of slight changes, we used honey mustard in place of the Dijon. I am a Thyme lover but also added a bit of sweet basil. I finished with a very slight gloss of tangy BBQ sauce for Memorial day, my kids loved it.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 onion, small, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, mustard, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces into this mixture to coat then cover with bread crumbs.
- Place in a greased baking dish 11" X 7" X 2" and bake uncovered, at 350 degrees, for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done.