- 1 1⁄2 lbs haddock fillets
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp dried tarragon)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. Lightly grease/spray a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Arrange haddock fillets in the baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk the vinegar, oil, mustard, sugar, tarragon and pepper; brush evenly over the fish fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 for about 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily and is opaque.