1/2 Photos of Dijon Steak
Ambassadress of GoodHumor's Note:
A perfect quick meal for a rushed day. Your family will think you've been in the kitchen for hours! Dijon adds a delightful flavor to this favorite dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large skillet.
- 2Brown steaks quickly on both sides.
- 3Remove, set aside.
- 4Reduce heat; add gravy, half-and-half and mustard to skillet.
- 5Heat, stirring, till bubbly.
- 6Return steaks to pan with gravy.
- 7Turn heat down; cover and let simmer about 30 minutes, or until done.
- 8(add water if necessary) Sprinkle fresh parsley over steaks just before eating.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Steak
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 549.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: