1/2 Photos of Dijon Sirloin Tips
2 hrs 30 mins
A variation from classic beef tips. I got this recipe several years ago out of Taste of Home Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs sirloin tip steaks (cubed)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- egg noodles (cooked, hot)
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2In a large skillet, brown meat in butter and oil; transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
- 3In same skillet, sauté mushrooms and garlic until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes.
- 4Pour mushrooms and liquid over meat; cover and bake for 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- 5In same skillet combine broth, vinegar and soy sauce; bring to a boil. Boil for two minutes and set aside.
- 6Combine mustard, cornstarch and cream; stir into broth mixture.
- 7Return to heat and boil for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- 8Drain juices from baking dish into broth mixture.
- 9Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- 10Add beef and mushroom to cream mixture.
- 11Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Sirloin Tips
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.8
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 162.5 mg
- Sodium 404.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar