Recipe by Tebo
Mustard and shrimp are really good together. A little Tabasco works also if you like the heat.
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and saute 1 minute.
- Remove shrimp to a dish.
- Add sherry to skillet and simmer 30 seconds.
- Add mustard and cream and mix well.
- Return shrimp to skillet for 1 minute.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chives on top.