1/1 Photo of Dijon Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Sydney Mike's Note:
This interesting recipe was found in the 2010 cookbook, Taste of Home Prize Winning Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 medium russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 3/4 cups butter flavored crackers (more or less)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & lightly coat the inside of a 13"x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a large skillet, saute the onion in oil until tender, then reduce heat to medium & stir in the broth, cream cheese & mustard until all is combined.
- 3Remove from heat & stir in the potatoes, before transferring the potato mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- 4In a 3 or 4 cup container, combine the crushed crackers, Parmesan cheese & butter, & sprinkle this mixture over the top of the potatoes.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 6Remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley & let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 240.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g