Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from Kraft.
- 2 plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, split lengthwise and halved
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans chicken, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- Place tomatoes, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, carrots, and garlic on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 30-45 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Chop vegetables.
- In a large pot bring chicken broth, chopped vegetables, cumin, and pepper to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and mustard and cook an additional 5 minutes.