Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The dijon provides a slight tang that really kicks these potatoes to the next level! These are a family favorite at our house.
- 6 -8 medium red potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cut potatoes in 1 inch pieces.
- Whisk remainder of ingredients together in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss.
- Roast in greased pan at 375 F for 40-45 mins, turning occasionally.
These smell so heavenly when cooking. I reduced the recipe for 2 and used a full clove of garlic. The amount of oil was reduced by about half. The dish was delicious with grilled steak and green beans. Made for PARTY 2011.
These were awesome! I made these to go with Bakinbaby's Dijon Baked Cod and thought they went well together. I used 3 tbsp EVOO and 1/2 garlic, but I don't think I used as many potatoes (just 2 of us). Will definitely make these again. Thanks for great recipe!