Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sounds fancy and taste great, but is super easy to make. Mostly tossed together from things I had in the pantry and fridge. I got the baseline recipe from a Betty Crocker email but changed it up a bunch. I eyeballed most of but tryed to guess the preparations so I could post it on RZ. I hope you enjoy, it can come out bland if you dont taste it s you make it.
- 1. Unpeel garlic and place in tinfoil and drizzle with olive oil. Place in 400 degree oven for 20-23 minutes (anything over 25mins will burn it).
- 2. Boil up your pasta, while pasta is cooking mix up your sauce. when your pasta is done, drain and set aside.
- 3. Mix the italian dressing and dijon mustard together, you can dip a cube of your ham into it to get and idea of the taste, and go from there.
- 4. smash up your roasted garlic and mix it n to your sauce,
- 5 Add, pasta, ham, artichokes, olives, tomatoes and sauce together and mix well.
- 6. Add salt and pepper to taste and throw it in the fridge. Serve chilled.