Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was in Cottage Living magazine. I haven't made it yet, although it looks like a keeper!
Make and share this Dijon Red Wine Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 73.94 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use; bring to room temperature, and stir or shake to mix.
Easy to make and very tasty! Made it for dinner last night with homemade cibatta croutons.. the kids loved it!
Very tasty vinaigrette! We enjoyed the combination of flavours over a nice green salad and I will make it again, thanks for posting.