Recipe by BakinBaby
low on the mayo and full of summer bean flavor. this dish comes from foodnetwork, D.Lieberman. Great way to use up fresh green beans and taters.
- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes (or baby white's)
- 1 lb green beans (trimmed)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (whole grain)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- fresh black pepper (20-30 grinds)
- 1⁄3 cup parsley (finely chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potaotes in a large pot, cover with cold water, salt, bring to boil until potaotes are fork tender; about 20 min., drain rinse under cold water.
- Bring another pot of salt water to boil, add beans, cook 5-8 minute or until they turn bright green, strain, and run them under cold water to stop cooking.
- In a mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients, whisk until smooth.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise ,then into rough 1 ince chunks, cut beans in half, toss potato chunks in the dressing and then toss in beans and parsley.
- Serve cold or warm.