Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This comes from Don't Panic: Dinner's in the freezer.
- 5 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork roast in a large zipper freezer bag.
- Add remaining ingredients, seal bag and squish it around to mix together and coat pork.
- Place in freezer.
- To serve:.
- Thaw at least overnight in fridge. (probably longer).
- Remove pork from marinade and place in a roasting pan.
- Roast at 350 degrees for about 2-1/2 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Baste with reserved marinade, if desired, the last 45 minutes of cooking time.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes before carving.
- You can also do this in the crockpot:.
- Brown roast in a large skillet coated with olive oil. Turn to brown it on all sides.
- Place in crockpot, dump in marinade, cover and cook over low heat for 8-10 hours.
- Slice and serve as desired.