Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 4 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (3 1/2-4 lb) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- fresh basil leaf, for garnish
- cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- Combine the first 4 ingredients; rub mustard mixture evenly over roast.
- Place roast on a foil-lined broiler pain.
- Bake in a preheated 475° oven for 20 minutes; decrease heat to 350° and bake 50-55 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 155°.
- Remove from oven, let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Garnish, if desired.
I was attracted to this recipe for its use of Montreal Steak Seas & ease of prep. I made 2 pers pref chgs by using half olive oil & half butter + adding 1 tbsp honey. I used my pastry brush to cover all exposed surfaces w/the mixture & allowed it to rest 30 min b4 starting to cook. When done I deglazed the pan w/a sml amt of water & served the au jus like sauce w/the sliced loin which was moist & flavorful. We enjoyed this a lot. Thx for sharing your recipe w/us.
This is a good Dish, however it is a little salty. I cut back on the Montral seasoning.