Dijon Pork Chops With Cabbage
- Brush both sides of pork chops with mustard and set aside. Toss cabbage, grated apples, and salt in large bowl.
- In large skillet with lid, warm 1 tsp of the oil over medium-low heat. Add ginger, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir 10-15 seconds until fragrant. Add cabbage-apple mixture and maple syrup. Stir, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until ingredients are soft and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 TB oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange pork in single layer. Cook, flipping halfway through, until no longer pink in the center, about 9 minutes.
- Remove cover from cabbage, stir iin vinegar, and raise heat to medium. Cook until liquid mostly evaporates, 5 minutes.
- Serve each chop with a mound of cabbage. Garnish with apple slices, if desired.