Recipe by keebler99
Got the start of this recipe from food & family magazine and made a few modifications for my family. We like this one better. The chops come out very tender and juicy and the dijon gives it just enought bite.
- 1 lb potato, cut into 1 inch chunks (about 3 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 4 teaspoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup shake n' bake for pork
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss potatoes with dressing in microwave bowl. Microwave on high 7 min., stirring after 4 minute.
- Spread chops with mustard. Coat with Shake n' Bake. Place in center of foil-lined 15x10x1 baking pan. Arrange potatoes around chops.
- Bake 30 minute or until chops are cooked through (160F) and potatoes are tender.