Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you like Dijon mustard as much as I do, I think you will like these! Came from a friend of mine and they are very simple to make. Enjoy!
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄2-1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs or 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- Dijon mustard
- olive oil, enough to moisten mixture
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all of above ingredients (EXCEPT mustard) together in one bowl; set aside.
- Spread mustard on one side of pork to your liking.
- Dip mustard side of chops into breadcrumb mixture, and place in baking dish.
- Bake until crisp about 40 minutes.
- If chops are not crunchy, place under broiler until done.
Easy, marvelous tasting and good enough for company. My partner, who doesn't like Dijon, chowed down on these. I pounded my chops to about 1/4" thick (it makes the meat more tender) and spread Dijon on both sides along with some crushed rosemary (I don't know, I just think pork screams for rosemary) and salt and pepper. I dipped both sides in the breadcrumb mixture (sans olive oil) and placed on a cooking rack above a foil lined baking pan so both sides could brown up in the oven. I sprayed both sides with a little olive oil cooking spray and baked for 60 minutes and they were brown to perfection. Absolutely delicious and very easy to make for a weeknight dinner. Thank you LeahMarie for sharing this recipe!
My husband and I loved this recipe. I especially liked the fact that I had the ingredients on hand. The recipe made twice as much breading as I needed for four pork chops. I will make half the bread crumbs the next time I make this.
I made this for my husband and he really enjoyed them alot! I cut the recipe in half, using less than half the amount of breadcrumbs with no problems. I used Italian bread crumbs for extra flavour. I baked them in my fan oven so they browned nicely, but also didn't need to bake for the required time, taking instead only about 20 minutes. Very easily put together using things I always have in my pantry, this is a recipe I am sure I will repeat. Thanks so much!