Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Savoury pork chops for the freezer
- 118.29 ml plain breadcrumbs
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese
- 44.37 ml parsley
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 6 pork chops
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- In pie plate, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, oil and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
- Spread both sides of pork chops with mustard; press chops into bread crumb mixture, coating both sides.
- Spray rack in broiler pan with cooking spray, arrange chops on rack, broil 5-6 inches from element until cooked (5-6 minutes on each side). Remove from heat. Cool.
- Place chops in single layer onto cookie sheets; freeze. As soon as chops are frozen solid, remove from baking sheet and place frozen chops together in labeled container/bags; return to freezer.
- To serve: Reheat chops in skilet over medium heat until heated through, turning once.