Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil or 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless sirloin or 1 1⁄2 lbs top round steaks
- Heat oven to 350 Degree F.
- In small bowl, combine basil or parsley, walnuts, mustard and garlic. Broil steak 5 inches from heat source, for 10 minutes, turning once. Spread top of steak with basil or parsley mixture; broil 2 to 3 minutes more or until lightly browned and beef is cooked to desired doneness.
- Arrange roast and all vegetables in ungreased 13x9 inch (3 quart) baking dish.
- Slice and serve. Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 12 to 14 minutes Cindy-Recipe Researcher http://forums.msn.com/cooking
- Sprinkle with all remaining ingredients except water.
- Pour water over top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 Degree F.
- oven for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with pan juices.